Wave Of Action UK

Whatever you're doing to #BeTheChange - show the world what you stand for! What started as a ripple is now making waves, joining people in protest, forming worldwide communities doing things differently, with love, compassion and creativity. Having a teach-in? Performing random acts of kindness? Holding a candlelight vigil, community get together, dancing, planting, meditating? #BeTheChange, video it & use the #WaveOfAction hashtag. Show our power in numbers! United we are unstoppable.

Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Million Mask March 5th November 2014





FACEBOOK EVENT https://www.facebook.com/events/48589...



FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/MillionMaskM...



YOUTUBE - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKb-t... 



WWW: https://http://www.ukanonymousevents....



TWITTER @MMM_London 



TWITTER @Anon_Online
Posted by Irishgreeneyes at 06:02
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

ResetTheNet

Member of The Internet Defense League

Labels

  • Bullying
  • capitalism
  • disability
  • education
  • Empowerment: News & Advice
  • Events
  • Global Spring
  • government
  • HumanRights
  • Inequality
  • Meditation
  • poverty
  • Reset the System: News & Advice
  • school
  • Scottish Referendum
  • Spiritual Wellbeing
  • ToryScum
  • UK News Global
  • UK politics
  • WaveOfAction News
  • Westminster

Pages

  • Home
  • #SickOfThisShit Election Game
  • Activists - In It For The Long Haul??
  • About
  • Posters To Print & Share
  • Start A Ripple - Make A Wave
  • Ones Flappy Works

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2015 (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2014 (51)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ▼  October (1)
      • Million Mask March 5th November 2014
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (17)

Contributors

  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • mickey

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

  • Change the Calendar - Change Time?
    Gregorian calendar: Saturday 12 th April 2014 13 Moon calendar: Yellow Galactic Seed in the Red Earth Wavespell,  in t...
  • WaveOfActionUK #Gs4thJuly General Strike
    We are wave of action UK, we are calling out to you the people of the United Kingdom. The time has come to stand together against austerity...
  • The Importance of Wave of Action
    So, I was scanning through Facebook, one day, when I saw this ad looking for bloggers about the wave of action, and I thought, yeah I wouldn...
  • Keith Lindsay-Cameron
    Energising: Keith Lindsay-Cameron prepares to take his case to the police. An activist from Somerset is raising his own ‘Shoestring...
  • What The Frack!
    There I was, just about to watch a Youtube video, of an astrology reading by Kelley Rosano, when a pop up ad appeared for the ef...
  • Letting Go of the Illusion
    Thursday 29th May / Blue Electric Monkey, last day of the Spectral moon, the final letting go of illusion Today is the last day...
  • Next Event
  • Democracy Is Dead Welcome to Corporatocracy!
    Democracy is dead yet the word is still thrown around like the proverbial carrot to feed our illusion of choice. Join Us In A Global Funera...
  • Share the Truth, Change the Frequency!
    Ever since I was a teenager, I’ve wanted to stop the pollution of the planet for industry’s gains. I remember I had a sticker on m...
  • BEACH THEMED FLASH MOB TUBE RIDE WaveOfActionUK
    Beach Themed Flash Mob Tube Ride Saturday, 21 June 2014  at  12:00 https://www.facebook.com/events/854521344563839/ We will...

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
WaveOfActionUK. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.